Monday 3 August 2009

Another week

starts, at the end of this week we will be half way through the summer holidays, they seem to be whizzing by, I put my two willing holiday helpers to use today in sorting out the christmas stock, I know it is ages away but it pays to be prepared, we have some great classes planned so keep checking back!.
I also made a start on an altered class we have planned for October, and packed up some more £5 kits, it seems alot of holiday makers in the nearby caravan site are keen rainy day crafters! all in all a very productive day in an almost sunny Chirk. Doors will open again on Friday!




1 comment:

  1. Hello Clare

    I wish you and your venture every success - so sorry that SU will lose you - but as one door closes another one opens. Good luck.

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete