Sunday 25 October 2009

Matches?

our advent class is proving popular with places filling fast almost faster than I can unfill the matchboxes- so far I have emptied over two hundred boxes and we still need more - I did manage to pass through the till area of a well know shop with a basket full without the lady on the till batting an eye lid - I wonder what she thought I could possibly need them all for!.
You can email to book a seat or give us ring, I will be back behind the counter tomorrow with my two helpers in tow due to the autumn break - we did take a trip out to the seaside today it was so windy we nearly fell over, I must admit i am now looking forward to the x-factor elimination while colouring a few stamped images with my copics- we have a new range of stamps due to arrive this week from a small scottish company- clue the first word is a sweetner often used in tea and coffee and the second rhymes with telly!- they are very cute stamps and will be great for colouring- don't forget we have a few anya's left but they are now limited- they have proved to be very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment