Sunday 15 November 2009

Phew

what a busy weekend - Saturday we met a group of lovely scrappers who were staying at the guide hut in the village on a scrapping retreat- it was fantastic to meet such a lovely bunch, they all had a little goody bag from us and one lucky lady won a filled tote in our raffle prize- I dropped it off later in the afternoon when the rain finally subsided - I arrived just as the Pizza came out of the oven it smelt like heaven ( I am on a diet- again!) , they all looked like they were having a great time, I had a quick peek at the desks- there were some fantstic projects on the go.
Today was Crop day, our little unit was bursting at the seams as we were full to capacity and it looks like next month is a sell out again too!- we had a very productive day lots of mini albums were being worked on and various other projects - there were plenty of laughs, plenty of coffee drunk and lots of cardstock bought, I think everyone was stocking up!.
Fingers crossed my parcel arrives tomorrow - all of our christmas papers have sold out so the paper shelves need filling with new pretty papers!.

No comments:

Post a Comment