Friday 11 December 2009

Less than

two weeks to go until the big day, although the shop has a tree and festive things up the house is yet to be decorated- the decorations have now made it out of the loft onto the landing and that is where they have stayed- a job for this weekend I think!.
I have been preparing some things for christmas as it is our crop on Sunday I've been busy putting together festive treats for everyone, we have crackers, mince pies and other goodies to eat, a little gift for everyone and I have a game of pass the parcel ready to play!, it was going to a raffle but I thought party games played to carol's would be more fun!.The new class details are now on the side -booking is essential as places are limited, please let us know if you are coming as we would hate to have to turn anyone away on the day.
We have more new stock on it's way hopefully it is making it's way from the USA in time for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment