Monday 24 May 2010

Busy Week

last week seems to have gone in a blur - lots of new bits on the shelves including a whole new batch of Wild Rose stamps and papers- the new spring fling papers are stunning, a zingy orange with turquoise and a bit of pink thrown in the mix for good measure - they will look great on cards or scrapbook layouts - we have more of the ever popular candyfloss papers , everyone loves the teapots! and we also have the Japan range, pastel blues, pinks and white. I have made three different kits using these papers and each one contains one of the new stamps, I am currently getting the stamps ready for the web but I was in a kit kind of mood today so I have done those first and at just £14.99 they are great value as each kit contains around £2o of product, we like to make your pennies stretch as far as they can!. Saturday was crop day and it was great to sit and scrap in between making tea and eating cake!- the weather has been gorgeous so yesterday invloved sitting on the balcony and practicing what is fast becoming a new love in my life - crocheting! so far I made granny squares for a small balnket and I am now embarking on a bigger blanket using a cotton - not sure what I will do with them but while the sun is out it keeps me busy. We also have two birthdays in the house this month the youngest member is going to be 9 and the elest member well shall we say is getting older! - I have a bowling party on Friday evening for a bunch of 9 year olds organised, party bags to pack ( thanks to the cricut they are decorated!), a Stig cake to find and a barbque to do tonight - J decided this morning before school it would be nice to have tea outside tonight - fingers crossed the weather holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment