Saturday 13 March 2010

Ever have

one of those days? - yesterday was one of them after a lovely crafty day in the shop preparing things for Monday's necklace class and putting out all the lovely sizzix goodies (the embossing folders are fantastic - they emboss a beautiful deep crisp design- dare I say I think I prefer them to the cuttlebug folders) - I go home to a washing machine that I knew had washed it's last wash! but DH bless him insisited on trying to fix it - after two hours he admitted defeat and drove to get a new one and a microwave as that has exploded too! (I won't go into details about the toaster fire!) so today while I am left with a pile of washing that resembles Snowden he has taken himself off for a couple of days in Ireland watching the Rugby - so in between loads I am abandoning the house work and I am going to get out my copics and colour lots of Wild Rose Stamps , I may even make some cards! - easel cards are my favourites at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment