Saturday 27 March 2010

Practising

using the new Martha Stewart Scoreboard - I always use a metal ruler, pencil and a scoring tool for all my projects so when I saw this board I thought it would be a time saver and remove the inaccurate measuring disasters which often happen! - it comes as a 12 x 12 board with envelope guide (I have never tackled making an envelope!) and a scoring tool. All the tools are stored neatly in the board and it has a list of where to score and how depending on your project - it is fantastic it scores deeply and gives a crisp finish it is clearly marked and I made an envelope first time and it is perfect - if you make cards, boxes , envelopes or all of them this is for you - we can order them in especially just for you at the bargain price of £16.99 - worth every penny! - here is the card I made along with my envelope. If you are a Martha Stewart punch fan we can also order any punch that takes your fancy from her range as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment